Monday, November 10, 2008

Introductions and Wanderings...

Welcome to my blog! I thought I would use this first post to introduce myself and my work.



My name is Terrell Sanders, and I am a photographer in the Shawnee, Oklahoma area. I specialize in classical portrait and wedding photography. My goal is to create timeless images that you will be proud to show your children and grandchildren many years from now.





I grew up in rural Oklahoma, and I have a great love for the outdoors and the rural life. I love outdoor photography as well as classical studio portraiture, whether it be landscapes and scenics or outdoor portraiture.

I graduated high school at Wellston High School and have taken college classes in Midwest City, Lubbock, and the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, where I began my photographic education. I also spent a couple of years abroad in Europe after high school doing mission work. I still spend a lot of time working for and being involved at my local church in Shawnee.

I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of Oklahoma and the Professional Photographers of America. I attend yearly schools and seminars presented by these organizations in order to continually improve my technique, expand my repertoire, and stay on the cutting edge of photography. I’m a strong believer in the idea that when you shop learning, you stop living!





Well, enough with the introductions. I hope to spend some time in this blog discussing my work and my philosophy for photography (a philosophy which is still developing and changing). Hopefully I’ll be able to share some tips with you about photographing your family and environment at home, as well, and how to get the most out of your professional photography sessions when you make that investment of time and money.

Until next time,

Terrell

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home